Saturday, August 9, 2008
A Few Random Pictures of The House...
I was home sick last week, and decided to watch the Flipping Out marathon. (Big mistake!) Instead of staying in bed and resting, Jeff Lewis' OCD rubbed off on me, causing me to want to clean the entire house. (Not very smart when you're sick!) I just felt lazy and unproductive watching him and his assistants keeping his house immaculately clean, and was drawn to it like a pig to poo. I thought I would take a few pictures of the house before the teenager tornado returned home from their vacation. : )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The yellow color you have in the bedroom is almost the same as my kitchen and the tan and red I have in my living room. How funny that we have the same colors. Your piano is gorgeous!
Post a Comment