Monday, April 20, 2009

Reassessing My Life

I am seriously reassessing my life.

In the past two weeks, three people that I know have passed away. Two of them were family members of my friends and one was a co-worker. On top of that, the anniversary of my Dad's passing is this Thursday. UGH!

I had a huge wake up call this morning when I learned about the death of my co-worker. I was not particularly close with him, yet I was sad for his wife and young son. I've decided that I'm not going to take one single moment of my life for granted anymore. It could end at any time.

That chicken coop and chickens that Lori has always wanted... I'm buying it! The pottery business I've been thinking about starting... I'm gonna do it! The 2nd cup of coffee calling my name in the morning... why not! The trip to Alaska we've always wanted to take... booking it! I know this new way of thinking is going to be both costly and at times, well, dangerous, but to be completely honest, I don't care anymore!! I'm going to live each and every day to its fullest.

No comments: