Thursday, May 21, 2009

SHAKE IT!

Is your volume turned up on your computer?

Perhaps I've been drinking too many margaritas lately, but this is my new favorite song! Stop laughing!! I heard this song for the first time at my friend's wedding and I did something that I VERY rarely do... I pulled people onto the dance floor to shake it with me! I'm usually just a chair dancer, and have mastered the skill of swaying, clapping, and doing the shoulder shimmy. Not this time!!

I love this song so much that I've made it my ringtone. Yes, I realize how funny it must be for Miss Whitey to be standing in line at Starbucks in her scrubs, when suddenly SUUUUAAAAVAAAMEEENNTEEEE begins blasting from her purse. I guess when a song speaks to you, you can't help but listen.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU CRACK ME UP! This song was soooo popular in its day, and they play it at every Mexican wedding. You're not the only one... at prom, even the most shy white chicks would get up and dance. It's contagious!

Kristen said...

I like it! princess and I dance to salsa music around the house, it is great exercise.