I feel like it's just one disaster after another lately, and me no likey!! Let's see, there was the flood in our bedroom, our A/C decided to go out on the first hot day of the year, our car brakes went out, and now, my sweet little one-eyed cat, Marvin, is hospitalized with a possible foreign body! My love for this cat is almost unexplainable, and his love for me makes Lori and the girls laugh. He follows me everywhere I go, throwing himself down in front of me to get my attention. If I am sitting, he's on my lap, if I am lying down or sleeping, he's on my chest. We're best buddies. Lori and I have had him since he was just a few days old and bottle-fed him every 2 hours until he was old enough to eat on his own. Anyway, I think you get the picture- I love this cat! I feel like my child is hospitalized and I have a whole new respect for clients who are constantly calling to check on their pet and wanting to visit them. I've been calling Lori all day for results of the blood work, X-rays, and ultrasound, and have already visited him. (I just took him into work this morning.) LOL! I pray that my little guy doesn't need surgery.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment