
In high school, I had a very close group of 7 friends. We would eat our lunches together every day, go to the football games together, and spend every weekend at one another's houses. The 7 of us have kept in touch, and we still get together about once a year to catch up. All of my friends have married since high school, and 4 of them have had children... I found out this morning that *gulp* #5 and #6 are pregnant too! I am so excited for all of them, but can't help but feel both envious and left out. I've always known that I've wanted kids, and the fact that Mother Nature, society, and not having $10,000 for A.I. make it so difficult for me to do so, makes me kind of sad. My excitement for my friends overpowers my feelings of feeling sorry for myself, and I know that when the time is right, I too will be a Mommy. I just wish that time was now.

1 comment:
Who?? I know about Angie but who else... is is Sara? Oh my goodness, tell me. No one is answering ther phone...
Post a Comment