





I can't believe I'm 29. I know I seem surprised every year around my birthday... I think my brain lacks a temporal lobe because a year feels like a few months, a month feels like a week, an hour seems like only... 7 minutes, and my microwavable dinners are done before I know it! My brother and I used to walk through the grocery stores and announce to random shoppers that we were 7 and 11 years old. At that time, a slurpee from 7-11 was one of the coolest things in the world- it came after the walkman and before Fraggle Rock. (But tied with the hula hoop!) Anyway, those days of announcing to strangers that we were the same age as the oh-so-famous convenience store chain seem as though they were just yesterday. I can't believe that we are now 29 and 33. Okay, enough with the disbelief... I am going to embrace my last year as a twenty-something and enjoy every minute of it! Here are a few pictures of my birthday celebration at Dink's. We had a great time- I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!! It looks like you had a great day! I have already been 29 for 6 months and you know what that means-only 6 months UNTIL.... I am not even going to say it.
Post a Comment