Sunday, May 11, 2008

Me... Angry? Nooo....

It's funny, everyone warned me that I would go through "the anger phase" and I've read about it in books and on the internet, and for some reason, I would simply skip over that chapter, thinking to myself, "I'm not an angry person... I won't experience that." Boy, was I wrong! Now that I've had some time for everything to sink in, I find myself getting angry at the silliest things!! Slow drivers... coffee that's too hot... the smallest things seem to set me off. Then, I get angry at myself for being angry because it's not my nature, so the anger and frustration just seem to snowball, making me quite a treat to be around. We've decided to join the gym... maybe take a boxing class to help me get my frustration out. All I can say is... punching bag... WATCH OUT!

No comments: