
This is our sweetie pie, Marvin. Animal Control found Marvin when he was just a few days old, and when they brought him to the veterinary hospital, Lori was the first person to see him, and instantly fell in love. She brought him home in a little cardboard box, and as I met her at the door when she got home, she explained that we were just going to "bottle feed him until we found him a home." Lori and I have been together for 4 years, and I know her well enough to know that whenever she says that we're going to bottle-feed an animal, it's is really here to stay. She opened the cardboard box, and inside, was the sweetest little one-eyed kitten I've ever seen. He was only about the size of a chick. I've been home quite a bit this last week, kind of in hibernation mode, spending a lot of time in our bedroom, and he has been with me the entire time. My furry little angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment