Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thank You For Loving Me!

I wanted to create a special blog for Lori to thank her for taking such wonderful care of me, not only these last few months, but the last 4 years. Since Dad passed away last month, I've been a bit... well... out of it. I sometimes forget to eat, I put the car keys in the fridge, salt in my coffee, and I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around, and for that, I'm sorry.


A few weeks ago, while we were sitting on the couch, watching TV, Lori asked me if I was hungry. "A little bit", I answered. This is what appeared in front of me 10 minutes later. It was almost too cute to eat.

I've also been showered with beautiful flowers...



and lots of very sweet cards...


Thank you, honey, for loving me so much and for putting up with my ups and downs this past month. I love you, and am so blessed to have you in my life!